EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Summary: Performs preventive maintenance, troubleshoots and repairs commercial property by self- performing or coordinating subcontracting of the following duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive maintenance work orders according to schedule.
- Executes all work in safe and professional manner by completing all work accurately and on time.
- Light electrical skills. Emergency lights, exit signs, lamp sweeps.
Maintains plumbing systems.
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of buildings.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim, generally touch ups and repairs
- Operate scissor or boom lifts, and work from ladders to replace light bulbs and to hang banners.
- Completes and submits paperwork accurately and on time.
- Keeps facilities clean in appearance, removing trash as required.
- May perform landscape maintenance and other duties as needed.
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
- At least 2 years mechanical experience, including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, required.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Strong Problem Solving and Logic Required
- Must be able to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures, Local Operating Procedures, and retain and use information in execution of daily job duties
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Possess the ability to work overtime on short notice
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple jobs with minimal supervision
- Works required hours: Tuesday - Saturday 8AM-4:30PM. Is available during non-work hours as needed and responds to emergency calls in a timely manner.
The work site for this position is:
Arrowhead Towne Center
7700 West Arrowhead Towne Center Drive
Glendale, AZ 85308
This job has expired.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans