Day 1 Benefits w/$15,000 Signing Bonus, Mileage Reimbursement and Flexible Scheduling Opportunities - No weekends or holidays
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
Trinity Health At Home provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Home Care RN position summary
Our Home Care RNs provides primary nursing care to home based care patients as ordered by the physician, and in accordance to the organization's policies and procedures. The RN is responsible for the initial assessment and care plan development in collaboration with the Population Health Case Manager. Provides functional support/supervision to Home Healthcare Aides and LPNs as needed. Provides therapeutic intervention, overall care management and achievement of top decile client outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Daily Pay
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program, BSN preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year professional nursing experience.
- Home healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong computer and technology skills required.
- Must have current Driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
Apply now!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.