ETL DeveloperBCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced ETL Developer at Madison, WI.Title: ETL Developer - Data Warehouse TeamLocation: Madison, WI 53784Duration: 6 monthsDescription:Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorshipOur Client is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping State & Local Health & Life Sciences clients by harnessing the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Our Client is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. Job Description:As part of Long Term Care Data Warehouse team, this ETL Developer will be primarily responsible for activities related to the design, development, implementation, and support of ETL activities pertaining to Long Term Care Data Warehouse (LTC-DW). This developer will work on Medicaid claims related data like: Finance, Claims, Encounter, and Capitation Fees to put together a single source of truth for the Data Warehouse that can be used by various teams for data extracts, reporting, and advanced analytical data mining purposes. This developer will work and support internal and customer teams. Developer will work with large data sets and lead requests from concept to completion. This developer will perform in a client-facing role and work as a collaborative team leader.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong Unix/Shell/Bash scripting experience for hand coded ETL activities
- Preferred ETL experience with tools like DataStage/Talend
- Must have experience with Unix/Linux CLI
- RHEL experience
- Strong Oracle SQL including PL/SQL experience
- Experience with architecting and designing of Data Warehouses
- Kimball Dimensional Data Modeling experience
- BO Universe design tool
- BI tools (BO/Power BI/Tableau)
- Data Modelling tool - Erwin
- Domain: Medicare/Medicaid/Healthcare Payer
- Collaborate with the project stakeholders to support a data governance structure, policies and procedures.
- Experience with Medicaid or other health insurance data warehousing.
- Must have an ability and willingness to help us create visual current state diagrams for Conceptual, Logical and Physical DMs using Erwin Data Modeler.
- Ideal candidate would be able to Lead, or at least help lead, the new implementation design meetings
- Bachelor's degree or more in Computer Science or related field
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 143490 when responding to this ad.Recommended Skills
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
This job has expired.