Join our team! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
Found typically in centralized processing (rather than an individual branch setting). Provides centralized clerical processing of all documents connected with the initiation or closing of escrows, relieving branches of high volume paperwork. Communicates information and instructions to escrow branches, but not to customers.
* Intermediate levels require a solid understanding of functional tasks
* Assistance may be required from more experienced team members will vary depending on task complexity
* Work may be reviewed for new or more complex tasks
* Provide a wide range of support within a functional area
* Follow functional area's processes and procedures in daily activities, troubleshoot as needed and recommend suggestions for continuous improvements to overall operations
- Work is very similar to work performed by associate level, although tasks may be slightly more complex with greater experience and knowledge
- May work on escrow openings and closings
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Must be able to follow Escrow Procedures and have awareness of regulations governing escrow process
- High school diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 1-2 years escrow processing experience
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.