Join our team! First American's Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
- Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
- Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
- Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
- Responsible for making calls and obtaining processing information
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 1- 2 years experience as an Escrow Asst I or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field.
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.