GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries Fab 8 in Malta, NY is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Equipment Engineer - CMP to become part of our state-of-the-art 300mm factory. These individuals will develop, sustain, ramp, and transfer technologies within the company or other site.
Essential Responsibilities include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Work directly with the other Equipment/process engineers, maintenance technicians, and suppliers on PM and CM procedures. This work will result in PM procedures for the Fab8 tools. Set up and maintain FDC, SPC, and other systems for the tools.
- Support yield and Continuous Improvement, CIP, activities related to the CMP Equipment. Participate in troubleshooting, taskforces as need and help develop solutions that prevent a recurrence.
- Continue to improve robust process for high volume manufacturing using statistical tools, DOE techniques, data-driven decision making, and systematic problem-solving skills. Use lean manufacturing and six sigma processes.
- Support startup of new equipment as well as sustain existing CMP tools.
- Equipment selection for Fab 8 as well as Installation and qualification of new tools and process technologies in Malta.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education/Experience -2-year Technical/Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering, Science, Math, Engineering, Semiconductor Manufacturing or a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years equipment engineering experience on relevant equipment, or BS technical degree with 0-1 years of experience
- Fluency in English Language - written & verbal
- BS technical degree
- Experience on AMAT and Ebara
- Experience in advanced technology (45nm or below) in 300mm factory
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.