ABOUT THIS POSITION
Right now, we are looking for outstanding, brilliant, and driven college graduates with a high interest in building their careers in Sales. This entry-level Sales Executive will be introduced to sales beginning with fundamental selling skills through the advanced selling techniques. This position will work closely with the Manager, Market Development to implement strategic marketing and sales execution plans in order to achieve business objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- This is a full-time, paid position designed for a successful transition in to a sales career with Waystar
- Train and become highly knowledgeable of our products, operations, and industry
- Will gain an in-depth understanding of sales and sales techniques
- Generate leads, prospect potential customers, and close new accounts
- Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific targets in an activity sales model
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Build and manage relationships at all appropriate levels of accounts
- Communicate new product, service, initiative, and relevant information to new accounts
- Manage and oversee multiple daily sales tasks
- Establish territory strategy to improve market penetration
- Keep abreast of competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Complete other responsibilities and functions as assigned
This role is located in SLC, Louisville, Mid-town Atlanta or Duluth.ABOUT THE TEAM
- College graduate preferred
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about building a successful career in sales
- Proven history of leadership roles (classroom; internships; extracurricular activities)
- Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and present a positive company image
The Growth team at Waystar preserves and expands our client base through a solid sales strategy. The department attracts new prospective clients, builds, and maintains current client relationships, improves profitability, and increases brand loyalty. Team members must possess a strong, consultative approach, while being able to effectively communicate the benefits of a cloud-based healthcare payments platform. The Growth department is split into two divisions: Health Systems + Hospitals (HS+H) and Ambulatory. The Health Systems + Hospitals division includes large health systems at a multi-level local or national scale. The Ambulatory division includes organizations such as provider groups and physician and specialty practices.ABOUT WAYSTAR
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar's healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful,
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.WAYSTAR PERKS
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job has expired.