We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is looking for an Engineering Manager SDET in the United States (REMOTE is an option).
The Engineering Manager SDET will lead a team of highly passionate SDETs who are responsible for delivering quality systems in the Cloud.
- In this role, you will be partnering closely with our Product Management and Engineering teams to build and deliver our Enterprise-focused roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product to define, communicate and ensure adherence to the quality strategy for the team's technical and product roadmaps to achieve the teams' goals
- Provide feedback, coaching, mentoring and facilitate career growth of all your direct reports and identify and cultivate emerging leaders from within your teams
- Be a technical mentor for your team member in implementing and integrating quality systems and monitoring instrumentation within each assigned engineering team
- Closely work with engineering managers and teams to monitor and guide success of SDET engagement
- Manage a multitude of different stakeholders and competing priorities to execute on the roadmap
- Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality throughout the company.
- 2+ years of people leadership experience in development or testing with a strong desire to lead; servant leader with passion for developing people and high-performance teams
- Demonstrable experience in designing quality strategies; familiarity with modern languages, design principles, and design patterns
- Familiar with BDD Framework such as Cucumber, Rspec
- Experience in modern development pipelines and tools (e.g. Git)
- Demonstrable experience driving collaboration across teams
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Experience as a developer and/or SDET
- Deep knowledge in CI/CD Implementation
- Exposure & knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, deploying applications at scale
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $101,700 - $172,900. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.