Engineering Manager - Austin, TX *Job Title:* Software Engineering Manager - Web & Mobile
*Location:* On-Site in Austin, TX HQ (1-2 days Remote)
*Salary:*$150-$180K base salary DOE + Benefits
We are a Security Software Technology company based out of Austin, TX looking for a Sr. Software Engineer or Engineering Manager with at least 5+ years of software development experience & 3+ years of management experience. We offer a competitive base salary plus extensive benefits package. We have been in business for 26 years, are currently working with 200+ partners, and operating in 15+ countries! If you're a Sr. Software Engineer or Software Engineering Manager located in the Greater Austin area with experience, let's chat today!
What You Will Be Doing - Leading Teams of 5-7+ Direct Reports
- Manage design, development, release, and maintenance of software web/mobile applications
- Building technical documentation and project roadmaps
- Communication and collaboration with stakeholders, contractors, and fellow managers
- Responsible for team meeting deadlines, adhering to company policies & procedures, best practices
- Provide support and conduct performance reviews for team members
- Ability to solve problems and provide solutions, provide input and remove roadblocks and resolve issues
What You Need for this Position *Preferred Experience with:*
- 5+ years of Software Engineering Experience
- 3+ years of People Managment Experience
- Experience coding with various technology stacks (.NET/C#, C/C++, etc...)
- Experience with Web & Mobile application development
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field
*Desired Experience with:(A Plus! but not required) *
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructures such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with Enterprise-level architecture
- Experience with Startups
What's In It for You - Base Salary of $150-$180K DOE
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Wellness Spotlights
So, if you are an Engineering Manager located near Austin, TX with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!