Hendrickson is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of medium- and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric and air suspensions; integrated and non-integrated axle systems; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; stabilizers; and bumper and trim components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The heart of Hendrickson is its people. We are always searching for talented students to join our team, and value the opportunity to develop students' knowledge. An internship or co-op with Hendrickson is a hands-on opportunity for students to bring the classroom to life.
Our commitment to you as a PATH Student Program Member is to deliver you a Real-world, Innovative, Diverse Experience which will set you up for success. We aim to nurture the future leaders of the industry with the passion, creativity, and drive needed to continue down the path of advancing the world around us.
Area of Accountability
Support the design, test, evaluation, manufacture and procurement of trailer suspension components for the Controls Business Unit.
- Creo Solid Modeling and AutoCAD.
- Develop Power Point presentations for project design reviews.
- Write Product provide design/drafting support for product layouts, prototypes and production releases using Evaluation Requests for project testing
- Write Prototype Build Requests
- Write Engineering Change Requests
- Complete Engineering Change Notice documents
- Complete Engineering Laboratory Testing
- Enrolled student working towards a bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- Preferred to be at the Junior or Senior Level.
- Previous Co-op experience or ability to work back to back sessions is a plus.
- Strong PC Skills (spreadsheets, database management, word processing) a must and proficiency in AutoCAD, and Creo a plus.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job has expired.