Location: Temple Terrace, FL
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Engineer-RF - II
Responsible for contributing to the RF Design efforts of the sub-market's 4G LTE network and 5G UWB network.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Responsibilities include: supporting RF Engineer with modifications to existing sites (entails antenna system redesign to support 4T4R, RFDS creation, CIQ prep, e911 submittals, RFE/EME analysis; FCC Regulatory submittals);
- Creating search areas within their geographic area of responsibility; working with the System Performance (SP) team to understand area and issues within their sector; and working with SP counterpart to understand issues and help reduce Dropped Connections and Failed Connection Attempts.
- Other responsibilities include: performing radio engineering evaluation for system planning and site acquisition; beginning to identify location specific needs for new sites taking performance, capacity, and population into consideration; and evaluating coverage problems and requirements for coverage cells.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
- General understanding and or working knowledge in one or more of the following platforms and/or technologies: and applications including: Atoll, Windows, MS Office (proficient in Excel and PowerPoint);
- 2+ years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry.
- Wireless data service including: 4G LTE, CDMA; RF system optimization techniques to maximize coverage and minimize interference (SINR).
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com