Job Title : FAC Account Manager
Basic Function :
Responsible for ensuring satisfaction and providing World-Class service processing for an assigned client base of AutoTax National Accounts. Resolves issues relating to product features and functionality and client product knowledge. Assist clients with AutoTax and payroll related issues. Supports all AutoTax Product offerings & coordinates activity between AutoTax and payroll regions.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Identify and monitor to completion all client requests and processing issues. Negotiate timeframes for deliverables and when appropriate, escalate issues to ensure timeframes are met. (25%)
- Contact clients proactively to ensure optimal product utilization, customer satisfaction and retention. Develop and implement quarter-end and year-end project plan for assigned clients. Prepare and conduct Account Review Calls annually or more frequently if needed. (20%)
- Respond to client inquiries via telephone and other media. Investigate, analyze and resolve client issues. Ensure client tax data is received accurately and timely. (25%)
- Serve as a liaison to client and various ADP San Dimas departments to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives and results. (10%)
- Provide input on AutoTax functionality as it relates to the needs of the clients and service team in order to meet World-Class Service objectives. (5%)
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and training within the service team. (5%)
- Keep up-to-date and proficient in all San Dimas processes, procedures and system enhancements as well as new product rollouts and existing offerings. Provide input for documentation updates and enhancements to ensure accuracy and effectiveness. (5%)
- Keep up-to-date and proficient in common payroll processes and practices. Maintain CPP certification and provide direction to clients regarding payroll processing issues. Assist team members to obtain and maintain current CPP Certification. (5%)
Non-Essential Responsibilities: Performs other related duties as assigned
- 1a. Supervisor: AutoTax Service Manager
- 2. Supervisory Authority: None
- Special Accountability : N/A
Education: High school diploma or equivalent work and educational experience, some college courses preferred. CPP preferred.
Experience: Two to Four years' client contact or equivalent payroll, accounting, or tax-filing service experience
Generic Skills: Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Excellent organization, negotiation and leadership skills. Knowledge of PC applications for project management, word processing, spreadsheets and presentations.
This job has expired.