To manufacture ECG and ZOLL electrodes
- Organize and prepare materials for assembly.
- Perform manufacturing sequences required to assemble electrodes.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining specified product quality levels.
- Troubleshoot assembly problems as required.
- Train and assist new personnel.
- Other assembly related tasks as directed by Group Leader or Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Suitable education for the job
- Adept with hand tools and good dexterity
- Able to read and follow instructions and procedures
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing ofactivities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities changewith business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.