Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as an Electrician in Moorcroft, WY. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Support field electrical maintenance work and electrical isolation (Lock out Tag out: Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)) for lighting, air condition and motor maintenance.
- Plan and execute scheduled preventive and breakdown maintenance activities to minimize impact on production and maximize operational availability.
- Perform LV & HV Electrical Isolations and lock-offs.
- Carry out all activities to company standards and procedures
- Develop and review operational and maintenance procedures
- Provide input and assistance for new projects including commissioning work Perform skilled Journey-Level work in the construction, maintenance and repair of electrical and electronic equipment, apparatus and fixtures used in a manufacturing plant.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, maintain, repair and overhaul electro-mechanical and solid-state electrical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters, powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
- Install new electrical and electronic equipment and electrical wiring according to the National Electrical Code and company electrical standards
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of closely related field experience preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Licensed Journeymen Electrician a plus
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.