Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at KenMor Electric Company! KenMor Electric Company is an electrical contractor with proven expertise on large-scale construction projects. Its management team guides clients through all phases of planning, design, construction and project management for commercial, industrial and institutional markets. KenMor\u0027s work ranges from office buildings and multiuse developments to schools, hospitals and light industrial plants.
- Responsible for managing all field tradesmen on an electrical construction project.
- Completes working estimates and take-offs jointly with the Project Manager.
- Responsible for having material, tools, equipment, information and appropriate manpower for each project.
- Establishes work schedules and man-loading charts.
- Interfaces with representatives of the General Contractor on day to day project scheduling and overall performance issues.
- Provides general supervision to subordinate foremen engaged in the installation of electrical feeders and equipment.
- Oversees the disposition of required office correspondence and administrative paperwork such as official forms, daily reports, time sheets/tickets, safety reports, etc.
- Is responsible overall project safety performance and assures compliance with all safety processes and protocols.
- Assists in the investigation and reporting of any accident or safety incidents involving jobsite employees.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Applicable Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus ten years of work experience successfully supporting similar key responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Proficient written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project and Outlook).
- Knowledgeable of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
KenMor Electric Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.