As an Electrical Engineering Intern, you will be exposed to hardware design in real-time and gain a good understanding of high speed design and test automation. This is an excellent opportunity to expose yourself to get real-world hardware design and test experience with guided mentorship.
- Under direct supervision, assists more experienced engineers in technical assignments in hardware design and testing.
- Receives training and development in various phases of engineering work.
- Work with HW design team to define, develop and test high speed boards and cables.
- Pursuing a EE degree at Bachelor or Master level
- 0 - 2 years of experience with field of engineering
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Ability to follow electrical circuit diagrams and mechanical CAD drawings
- Communicates clearly and effectively. -
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills. -
- A desire to learn about high-speed hardware design.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GN Audio/Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers. Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 6,000 employees. GN Audio an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
GN Audio / Jabra participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify poster here. View the Right to Work poster here.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail email@example.com or call 978-606-2210. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!