Who Are We?
The Toro Company is a homegrown, Minnesota-based company that has been in business since 1914. We pride ourselves on providing world class equipment to help maintain the environment that we love, while putting an emphasis on giving back to the communities that surround us. From residential lawns and gardens, to venues such as St. Andrews Links and Target Field, we are a company with a global footprint and a passion for helping people beautify whatever landscape they may be in. With 100 years of operation under our belt and an average employee tenure of 15 years,come find out what makes The Toro Company the best place in the Twin Cities to build a career.
Maintain engineering documentation using CAD software. Engineering documentation includes individual component part models, assemblies, subassemblies and their respective drawings. Modify detailed drawings of component parts and subassemblies.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Learn and process engineering change requests utilizing engineering sketches and annotated drawings.
- Specify and document dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Document parts by creating simple 2D and 3D models, adding coordinate systems, and detail drawings for manufacturing. Electrical Drafters create flattened wire harness drawings for manufacturing.
- Create SAP Bill of Material reports
- Participate in quality initiatives and training as required.
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer.
The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company .What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Associate degree in Electrical or Mechanical Drafting, Drafting Design, Electronics and Electrical Technology or high school graduate or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree with engineering technology related disciplines preferred.
- Zero to two (2) years of experience with associate's otherwise two (2) plus years related experience
- Understand the application of basic Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Experience with CAD software preferred.
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits -The Toro company offers employees at our Bloomington, MN HQlocation a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Location
- Conveniently located near both St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are centrally located for most commuters!Food
- Take advantage of our onsite café, which serves both breakfast and lunch. With a Caribou Coffee attached, you can grab a snack and a coffee at any time during your day.Wellness
- The Toro Company's HQ offers complimentary use of our onsite fitness facility to employees. In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health and financial health resources to all employees.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Summer Hours
- Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees at our Bloomington HQ are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.Flexible Work Arrangements
- This team is currently implementing a hybrid work schedule. The opportunity to collaborate in the office and work from home part-time, has promoted team-building and flexibility.Competitive Salary
- The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.#LI-Hybrid
This job has expired.