Location: Huntington, NY
Description: Our client is seeking an EHS Manager for their manufacturing facility.
• Develop and oversee all aspects of the EHS program at the plant level
• Ensure all safety procedures are being followed
• Manage all EHS systems, processes, and associated vendors
• Conducts audits and prepares applicable reports
• Maintains all reports and programs in accordance with the company's EHS Guidelines
• Drive the development of the employee EHS plan and goals
• Consistently measures, analyzes, and develops the effectiveness of policies & procedures and recommend data driven changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate accidents, injuries, and damages.
• Ensure compliance with mandated federal, state and local laws and regulations.
• BA/BS is preferred - may consider additional experience without a degree
• 5+ years EHS experience
* Manufacturing or Industrial plant experience
*Behavioral based safety experience
• Strong PC skills required (MS Office, Excel, etc.)
Great benefits, financial package and relocation assistance is offered!