Compensation: $23.00 hourly
The EHR Application Support 1 is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
Schedule may vary, hours: Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm and Saturdays: 8am-4pm
EHR Application Support will deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. This includes troubleshooting EHR applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development and other business units.
Essential functions include:
1) Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases and other mission-critical systems
2) Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information and nature of problems or issue
3) Prioritize, schedule and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
4) Record, track and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
5) Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeat future problems.
6) Communicate application problems and issues to EHR Team and other management as necessary.
7) Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
8) Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization
9) Provide support for the testing of EHR application and updates.
1) College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems and/or three (3) years equivalent work experience
2) Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issues resolution techniques
3) Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures
4) Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
5) Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and presentational skills
6) Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues
7) Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
8) Highly self motivated and directed
9) Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
10) Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
11) Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
12) Very strong customer service orientation
13) Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
14) Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.