A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Who You Are:Minimum qualifications:
- Manage and influence the needs of the business balanced with technical capabilities and functionality, to drive tangible business impact through project and program ideation, roadmap and implementation / delivery
- Institute and operationalize Agile methodology and mindset within the organization, whilst enabling day to day agile methodology, balanced with driving a best in class Agile approach at the enterprise level.
- Partner with technical and business teams to pressure test, proactively validate and quantify the impact of new ideas and initiatives
- Partner with other eBusiness teams to source, allocate and coordinate resources, as well as costs and budgeting, post project performance reviews
- Effective executive-level communications and stakeholder management to gain buy-in and understanding of our plans, tools, and connection to overall financial targets and strategy
- Design and implement process guidelines, flows and manage tools which facilitate the overall planning efforts as well as relevant interfaces and milestones
- Manager team of eBusiness PMO & operations team:
- Knows how to leverage strong teams, whilst developing individual team members
- Can build and develop strong teams who can contribute to the overall eBusiness organization performance
- Can multiply their impact by enabling and empowering others, not only direct reports but in the wider team
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business or technology related field of study.
- 10+ years' experience in a technology product environment
- In depth working knowledge of standard and agile project management methodologies: PMP (or equivalent) Kanban, Agile, SaFE, Scrum, XP
- Experience in people management, managing 5+ individuals
What we offer:
- Experience bringing software, digital and online products to market
- Experience in change management control and stakeholder communication
- Experience with service oriented architecture and Agile development methodologies including the ability to structure and scope a design and to manage a project through to completion
- Experience using tools to capture user stories, test cases, sign-offs, etc. JIRA / Solution manager, HP ALM
- Ability to manage multiple layers of complexity and shifting priorities effortlessly whilst working independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proven experience of managing both large complex projects and programs, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and collaboration skills that will enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Recognizes importance and is proficient in executing key areas of change management
- Strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures, coupled with strong customer and partner interface skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, including large and complex programs as well as operational projects
- Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Up to 10% travel as needed to other MilliporeSigma sites, domestic or international
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219099
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time