Application Engineer II
Arrow Electronics is seeking an individual with expertise in Supply Chain/ Logistics applications with technical experience in the areas of Warehouse Management.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design and Development of applications built with the Oracle tool set.
- Analyze solution design and create technical specifications based on business/functional requirements.
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration and testing for production and development environments.
- Customize and develop Interfaces, Reports and Extensions as needed to support business requirements.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
- Maintenance and Provide support for the existing systems as needed.
- Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
What We Are Looking For
- 8+ years of experience with at least 5 years of experience as an Oracle Developer in Applications framework using PL/SQL, UNIX, Java, webservices, XML, XSL, Oracle (WMS), C, Pro*C, PL/SQL, Sql-sever, UNIX.
- Distribution/ Logistics experience.
- Proven experience in supporting large IT initiatives.
- Creating orders and shipment in Warehouse Management System.
- Advanced knowledge and Demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of Oracle applications including PL/SQL, UNIX, Java, webservices, XML, XSL, Oracle (WMS), C, Pro*C, PL/SQL, sql-sever, UNIX.
- Proven experience on working and developing Oracle Application Development Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance tuning.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
Even Better If You Have
- Oracle technologies in solutions.
- Functional experience - specifically within Supply Chain experience, including Order to Cash and Quote to Order, Rate and Route estimation
- Experience with Oracle Applications would be a plus
- 4 year degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-NV-Reno, Nevada (Maestro Dr)
This job has expired.