CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Are you known for your excellent driving skills? Are you passionate about safety? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to operate a vehicle to transport materials to and from various destinations. Because safety is important to you, we can count on you to drive in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with DOT regulations.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Operate truck safely and in compliance with all applicable State, Federal and DOT Regulations. Complete DOT driver's log and vehicle inspections daily.
- Review orders to ensure delivered freight is recorded accurately and moved to the appropriate destination.
- Coordinate pick-up and deliveries for domestic freight. Load and unload freight in a safe manner. Operate forklift to transport freight to and from warehouse.
- Oversee warehouse inventory. Containerize, palletize, package, organize and stage freight in a neat and orderly manner for shipment.
- Perform inspection of assigned unit. Ensure equipment is in proper repair and working order. Upon arrival, receive dock assignment, complete and sign appropriate paperwork.
- Manage warehouse cleanliness and maintain a safe and organized work environment. Perform forklift maintenance.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED. Minimum 5 years industry driving experience may be substituted for a high school diploma or GED; Minimum 1 year verifiable driving experience in the industry and in type of vehicle that will be driven; Minimum 1 to 3 years freight handler experience.
- Credentials: Valid CDL Class C driver's license with hazardous material endorsement issued by the driver's home state of residence. Acceptable driving record as defined by DOT regulations, TSA regulations and Company policy. Must meet the physical requirements established by the DOT and have, or be able to provide a current valid medical card; Must be 21 years of age or older; Forklift Driver Certification. DOT Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials Certification. Must be bondable.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (how about sales or supply chain?) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.Nearest Major Market:
Riverside Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.