Drainage Design Engineer If you are a Drainage Design Engineer with experience, please read on!
Join our team in leading Southwest Florida in Land Planning, Civil Engineering, and Transportation Projects!
What You Will Be Doing - Land Development designer knowledgeable and proficient in site grading, infrastructure design (including sanitary sewer, water distribution, storm sewer), plans preparation in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Able to work in very fast paced office with multiple projects ranging from residential, commercial to institutional
- Must be able to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be knowledgeable and proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, ICPR3 and ICPR4 pond routing modelling, as well as BMP Train software
- 2-5 years of experience in the Tampa Bay area, familiar with SWFWMD, as well as local agency guidelines and specifications
- Be a strong happy team player
What You Need for this Position 3 + years:
- Civil 3D
- Sanitary Sewer Design
- Water Distribution
- Storm Drain Design
What's In It for You - $60-90k competitive base salary
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Employer matching up to $500 of employee contributions to 401k
- Employer contributing up to 3% of employee annual salary to 401k
- 15 days personal days per year (vacation/sick days)
- 8 holidays per year, including day after Thanksgiving, and day before Christmas
So, if you are a Drainage Design Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!