Job ID: 283802
U.S. Aluminum offers a full range of aluminum entrance doors, storefronts, window wall and curtain wall systems. As an industry leader for over 45 years, U.S. Aluminum has earned a well-respected name in today's building trade throughout North America.
The Fabricator role in our Waxahachie location isn't just a job- it's a starting point to a great career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us, and we will equip you with the knowledge you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from within. You can be our next success story.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
This position requires that fabricated metal be moved from one position/location to another and assembled in an effort to expedite the product throughout the plant.
On/off-loading of the product from tables and rolling racks. Using pneumatic screw guns and drills to assemble the parts for door, frame and window. The "team concept" instituted for plant facility production workers requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating basis. Therefore, all shop functions required by supervisors are considered essential functions for the job.
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
To be considered for an assembler as a regular part of his/her job duties, the following conditions must be met:
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Perform work as assigned by supervisor
- Read, understand and communicate paperwork
- Attach appropriate paperwork and/or tags to products and packages
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure
- Notify lead person or supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
U.S. Aluminum, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
U.S. Aluminum is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: May 14, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
This job has expired.