Job ID: 417119
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
This position is for a part time document control assistant at Leviat-Fort Worth, TX. As the document control assistant, you will be responsible for working with team members to establishing written documents for use on the plant floor by employees to standardize processes and improve safety and drive efficiency. In this role, you will be working with front line workers and management teams to ensure accuracy of documentation. This role reports directly to the plant engineer with an indirect line to the safety coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create Visual Operating Procedures (VOPs) for standard startup and operations of equipment
- Document machine setup procedures and weld control settings
- Convert current LOTO on machines to the Brady 360 LOTO documents
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.Requirements / Experience
- A high school diploma and some experience working in an office
- must possess excellent organization skills and the ability to use your time efficiently to prioritize assignments
- Computer skills are required, especially with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- You must show the ability to work with a team and the ability to efficiently multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Endure intermittent climbing, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Walking and standing for long periods of time
What CRH Offers You
- This position will be limited to 30 hours per week
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 6, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Fort Worth Nearest Secondary Market:
Dallas Job Segment:
Document Control, Machinist, Construction, Administrative, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.