Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
What you'll do:
- This position will be responsible for establishing a culture of program management and over time to build strong PMO team. The role is expected to manage a portfolio of IT initiatives as well as create a PMO foundation that can quickly define and implement clear expectations for the IS organization.
What you have:
- Partner proactively with key stakeholders to plan and deliver on strategic initiatives from project/program intake through result measurement and completion
- Implement a standard Software Development Life Cycle methodology, governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring, and updating the status of project deliverables leveraging Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Lead cross functional IT project and commercial technology transformational initiatives, work closely with function leader, BU leader, and IT leaders
- Provide guidance and governance to ensure high quality of project documentation
- Ensure compliance to IS SOX controls and testing requirements
- Act as scrum master and /or program lead for IT strategic initiatives requiring cross-functional involvement
- Serve as an internal expert on project management methodology, consulting techniques and technology-based tools.
- Ensure solutions meet expectations regarding scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- Responsible for strategically developing technology-enabled solutions and processes as well as providing continuous improvements for specific areas in how IT manages itself as a business, including process, governance, methodology, vendors and overall performance.
- Ensures all provided technology services and solutions meet business needs for reliability, performance, and security
- Financial acumen to manage and adhere to plans, budgets, and variances within the IT function. Manages the infrastructure capital financial portfolio and forecasts.
- Maintains effective communication with management and project teams.
- Develop thought leadership with business partners and IT teams to build, align, execute, and evolve to the strategic and tactical goals for the designated area.
- Operate with a commitment to establishing practices based on the newest IT trends, processes, and technologies.
What you're good at:
- Bachelor and above degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent education background, top-tier management consulting firm is pre
- 7-10 years in IT industry, a minimum of 5 years of PMO lead experience
- Organizational change management experience, including experience of building capable PM organization
- First class influencing and stakeholder's management skills
- Strong analytical skills for developing Executive level summaries and presentations.
- Demonstrated learning agility, and ability to translate strategic objectives into operation activities
- Strong project or program management planning and organization skills, including ability to handle manage complex projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, willingness to contribute to building an energetic and exciting organization
- Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel object, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk; or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This candidate must be willing and able to stand on their feet for periods of time.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This candidate must be able to work flexible hours.
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.