DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
With the objective to facilitate new business revenue growth, the individual is responsible for enabling the sales teams with tools to help effectively pursue target accounts thorough the execution of ABM, run integrated demand generation programs to generate leads and, increase recognition and participation in market opportunities to facilitate new business. The individual will work very closely with the sales teams (New Business and Existing Clients) and be an integral part of the selling process. They will work with other worldwide marketing teams to leverage best practices, learning, tools and materials. This individual will provide creative production, strategic messaging, customized points-of-contacts (presentations, site visits, proposal support, invitations, events, etc.), event management, social selling/engagement, digital marketing services to the organization.
Experience in successfully executing integrated digital demand generation campaigns and Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns for strategic 1:1, 1:few and 1:many.
• Assist Business Development and Account Management teams with developing and presenting compelling propositions to their clients
• Facilitate the creation of content/tools to assist selling teams (new and existing business) in presenting proposition and closing opportunities
• Develop creative for all manner of media (presentations, videos, brochures etc.) and coordinate and own media production, platforms and other creative media solutions
• Assist local market and region with public relations efforts at the local/regional level. Liaise with Global PR team.
• Facilitate communication internally to keep key stakeholders informed and externally to promote/position the company.
• Ensure consistency of brand usage internally and externally - bring to life our brand Manage the company's social reputation and presence - leverage for communications and demand generation.
Track metrics and success criteria for all their marketing activities.
• Be a role model for the company culture.
What We're Looking for
4+ years marketing experience in comparable industries (particularly services industry and B2B)
• 2+ years field marketing experience
• Experience with ABM
• Marketing or related degree required. M.B.A. preferred
• Management experience preferred (people and process)
• Experience with all manner of presentations a must
• Ability to work in a matrixed and virtual organization
• Strong communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills.
• Strong leadership style, robust and tenacious, able to prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Be self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented
• Energetic and productive under stressful deadlines.
• Good communicator (both verbally and in writing), able to build strong working relationships
• Creative and innovative
• Proven project management skills, with a high energy level
• Excellent knowledge of sales and sales support needs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; comfortable working with sales professionals, account managers, senior managers, directors etc.
• Must have high level of proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel and other applications in the Office Suite
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (or other desktop publishing) and/or video content creation a plus
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer!