Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
This role will help set EHS global strategy, manage strategic initiatives, and support internal and external needs of the Vice-President, EHS. This role will provide strategic, operational, and technical guidance in all relevant EHS&S programs. Operate as a change agent driving operational improvement across EHS. The EHS Programs Director - Global will work with the VP and EHS Leadership team to set strategic initiatives to lower the risk profile across the organization.
- Lead the implementation of new programs by setting up project plans, coaching the EHS&S Ops team and provide advice on regional and or local adjustments
- Ensure written programs are up to date, formatted and delivered for review/approval on a timely basis. Participates in the strategic planning and execution of overall company strategic EHS goals
- Standardizing, written EHS&S programs to fit compliance requirements where applicable and the organizations best safety management practices
- Deliver knowledge management, relationships, and professional growth by leading, researching, establishing, and deploying best practices, standards, and guidelines for EHS&S risks
- Through the EHS systems management tool (Intelex) analyze EHS, reports and recommend projects to drive improvement
- Act as the subject matter expert within EHS for anyone with questions or queries regarding global EHS&S Programs
- Proactive connect with various stakeholders to search for opportunities for improvement and collaboration
- Act as a proactive liaison between the EHS&S collaboration and operations team to support sites by reaching out to key stakeholders and providing timely feedback
- Assist in developing EHS content for training. This includes effective tools and materials to keep the topics fresh and impactful across the operation.
- Stay current and up to date with global regulations, industry developments or trends that would affect the evolving needs of the industry and changes to the EHS programs.
- Assist with managing partnership with key vendors (Intelex, 3E, Chubb Insurance, ISN, iSOS ATI,)
- Oversee the work of the EHS Analyst position
- Conduct other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in EHS or similar discipline or have EHS training experience.
- Minimum of 10(+) years' experience in EHS programs
- Have broad knowledge in EHS practices and processes and the ability to become subject matter expert in specific areas as needed.
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt to challenging work environment in a constantly changing industry
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Excellent in problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.