At Trane Technologies we ChallengePossible. Our brands - including Trane® and Thermo King®- create access to cooling and comfortin buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connectcustomers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramaticallyreduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world inmind. We boldly challenge what'spossible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Portland is hiring for an Account Managerin Service to join our team. In thisrole, you will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationshipswith building owners to maximize account penetration and customer retentionwith contractor and consulting engineer/architect accounts. You will provide knowledge and consultationin the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for customer problems,including financial and performance-based consideration. Your focus will be on providing customers atotal solution for the most energy efficient buildings.
· Determineneeds, develop and execute an account specific business plan to identify thelong term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong,profitable and successful partnership.
· Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriatesales process, identifying the required project team members, makingassignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
· Gather and validate preliminary information and perform facilitywalkthrough, construction plan review or other requirements.
· Responsible for project take-off, selection, proposal pricing andselling strategy, and integration of equipment, controls, and services.
· Assist customers in answering technical questions onHVAC systems, Trane products, and system application alternative, controls,installation, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution.
· Travelto customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may beexposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, andother variable environmental conditions based on location.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology, businessor equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred; completion ofthe Trane graduate training course, or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
· Minimum three (3) years of solution sales experience in HVAC andcontrol systems as well as related service agreements.
· Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months,with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years; Hit Run,License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractionsor preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensivebenefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professionaland personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive andrespectful at its core. We share passionfor serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what'spossible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversityreflective of our communities. We are anequal opportunity employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, nationalorigin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protectedveteran, or any legally protected status.