Location: Philadelphia, PA
*This position is NOT open to Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractors*
Seeking a Digital Analyst who is a critical thinker, a self-starter, an excellent communicator, possessing heavy experience with querying & summarizing data, web analytics, and a proven track record of shaping business strategy with data.
- SQL code development to pull insights from various databases
- Deliver high quality, timely, and actionable insights that define opportunities and risks and translate into clear recommendations with associated implications for the business
- Educate stakeholders to empower them with accessible, actionable data and insights
- Present detailed quantitative analysis and qualitative insights to senior leadership in a manner that is easily interpreted and aids strategic and tactical decision making
- Work with partners in Business Intelligence to understand where data points live within databases and the best way to extract that information
- Help create data visualizations in Tableau
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus required.
Field of Study
- Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, MIS or other quantitative related field. The equivalent in related work experience may be substituted.
Years of Experience
Generally requires 3+ years related experience
- Expert level SQL skills / Experience using Teradata
- Tableau experience is preferred
- Adobe Analytics experience is nice to have