We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
We're looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to manage our paid media strategy, results and all relevant KPIs. The right candidate for the role is an incredibly data-driven paid media expert with a proven track record driving a high volume of opportunities into sales. You will need illustrated expertise driving leads and pipeline from paid channels such as content syndication, Google SEM, paid social, retargeting, and display ads. You will work closely with all other marketing groups; integrated campaigns, field marketing, brand, content & product marketing, and marketing ops to create campaigns, analyze data, and optimize all aspects of our paid media strategy.
This role is could ideally be based near Irvine, Ca, Broomfield, Co, or Plano, Tx. Fully remote for the right candidate can also be an option in the United States.
What You'll Do
Who We're Looking For
- Drive quality engagement with our prospect and customers, creating and ultimately pipeline for our sales teams through a paid digital playbook that is constantly optimized
- This role will predominantly focus on Content Syndication and 3rd party programs, but a good understanding of integrated campaigns, triggers for retargeting into nurtures, etc. is critical. Experience in the Ingrate platform is a definite plus.
- Increase efficiency in our payback period by reducing CPL and increasing the quality of pipeline
- Constantly test across the core elements of audiences, ads, and offers across each campaign and channel
- Work closely with relevant marketing groups to take new product launches, creative assets and campaign ideas to market
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience at a fast-growing B2B tech company
- Creative thinking capabilities: Interest/desire to learn and adopt new marketing strategies and tactics
- Understanding of omni-channel strategies, familiarity with sales-stage nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring.
- Experience marketing to enterprise, and ABM strategies a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to influence others without formal authority
- Digital channel expert on top of all the latest ad platforms
- Experience managing a sizeable media budget
- A strong data-driven approach to decision making with experience building data models
- The ability to work with a high volume of paid landing pages and custom tracking codes
- A great project manager who can keep track of a high volume of requests and always hits deadlines
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $101,700 to $172,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.