Who You'll Work With
As a modern technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions, and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds, and emerging technologies.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Design, build, test and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds
- Develop deep expertise with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Take ownership of key architecture decisions
- Knowledgeable in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- Experience designing and implementing end to end Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Deep AWS, Azure, or Google public cloud experience in a production environment (e.g. network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies)
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution
Slalom is a purpose-led, global business and technology consulting company. From strategy to implementation, our approach is fiercely human. In six countries and 43 markets, we deeply understand our customers-and their customers-to deliver practical, end-to-end solutions that drive meaningful impact. Backed by close partnerships with over 400 leading technology providers, our 13,000+ strong team helps people and organizations dream bigger, move faster, and build better tomorrows for all. We're honored to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, including being one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. Learn more at slalom.com. Compensation and Benefits
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that includemeaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual compensation will depend upon an individual's skills, experience, qualifications, location, and other relevant factors. The salary pay range is subject to change and may be modified at any time. EEO and Accommodations
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Slalom will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Slalom welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.
This job has expired.