The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a DevOps Architect in Hybrid / Durham, NC.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Delivery of resilient application stacks via \"Infrastructure as Code\" and other DevOps practices
• Experience creating robust code delivery pipelines using orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps pipelines, Github Actions
• Diagnosis and resolution of complex system and application issues
• Working with diverse technical and non-technical teams, including Development, QA, IT Operations, Customer
Operations and Project Management teams
• Write and maintain systems / application documentation for technical and non-technical
• Monitoring and on-going support of critical, high revenue business applications
• Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components.
• Complete complex bug fixes.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
• Train entry-level software engineers as directed by department management, ensuring they are knowledgeable in critical aspects of their roles.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• Design and work with complex data models.
• Mentor less-senior software developers on development methodologies and optimization techniques.
Skills & Requirements
• Professional experience of working within the public cloud - Azure, AWS
• Use of orchestration tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation
• Creation of CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Gitlab, Github, Jenkins
• Configuration Management tools - e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalents
• Experience deploying and administrating tools that make up the code delivery pipelines such as Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, etc.
• Hands-on experience of Linux server including support and troubleshooting
• Cloud Architecture and system design to solve key business problems and facilitate team goals.
• Experience of working with / hosting containers via platforms such as Docker
Desirable Skills but not essential
• Knowledge of container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
• System and application monitoring - e.g. Datadog, Cloudwatch
• Familiarity with Log Management tools e.g - Elastic Stack, Graylog or Splunk
• Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or similar
• Use of Secret Management services e.g - Hashicorp Vault
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1144308
Youngsville, North Carolina
Posted 40 minutes ago
Posted 40 minutes ago
Posted 40 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our