We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
Work directly with our clients to understand their needs. You will be responsible for producing high-quality, business relevant solutions & will be required to interface extensively with a variety of internal & external business / technical teams.
- Monitor and track project health across portfolio of assigned clients
- Function as subject matter expert for Allvue products
- Understand each clients' reasons for buying and ensure that project execution is focused on those expectations
- Manage minimum viable product (MVP) delivery for each individual client/project, and become the gatekeeper for deviations from MVP
- Facilitate client training and assist with client business process change
- Engage with Director and ELT teams on necessary escalations
- Represent the voice of the customer when providing feedback to internal Allvue teams
- Guide teams through sequence of events for installing standard product features
- Function as general subject matter expert on industry knowledge, and implementation best practices
- Provide expertise, training, and design advice to BA and IS team members
- Assist account management, sales and customer success teams with client-specific knowledge and context
- Advise and ensure that the team is following proper software development lifecycle procedures when implementing custom client features
- Provide project-specific input on sequencing and milestones to project managers
- Provide peronnel management to team members including training, goal setting and performance evaluations
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Great teamwork skills
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Some experience around financial software / trading technology / trading systems / OMS / PMS (preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and be adept at listening and soliciting feedback
- Detail-oriented & strong work ethic
- Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and can successfully manage multiple competing priorities
- Project management / implementation / business analysis / system delivery experience with external facing clients for projects of a material size and duration
What We Offer
- 4-year degree from an accredited university
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.