TriMark USA is one of the country's largest providers of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits.
FULL TIME | IN OFFICE | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
The Delivery Driver reports to the Transportation Manager, and is located in Cleveland, OH.
The Driver is responsible for delivering customers' products to its destination in a safe and efficient manner, while delivering exceptional customer service. (Drives vehicles 26,000 lbs. or less.) Per Department of Transportation regulations, a driver must be 21 years of age or older.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a Company owned vehicle in a safe manner
- Drive truck to a pre-determined destination/route and make local deliveries (or within a span of 150-mile radius) - Varies per location
- Provide outstanding customer service during deliveries to customers
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules, travelling by company vehicle
- Conduct daily routine inspections on vehicle
- Obtains signatures and accepts payments for delivered items when required
- Prepares reports and other documents relating to deliveries as directed
- Perform normal warehouse functions such as tag all orders for proper shipping, pull orders, pack orders, etc. (or change air filters, janitorial duties, stocking, receiving) - Varies per location
- Use forklift to pull orders in the warehouse
- Efficiently and safely use pallet jacks or 2-wheel dollies to load/unload items at warehouse and site
- Make deliveries using a 16' box truck (or 26' box truck) - Varies per location
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to frequently work overtime and weekends
- Must successfully pass and maintain a D.O.T. medical exam
- Ability to travel
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2+ years' experience in related field
- Age 21 or over (per D.O.T. regulations)
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience driving a 16' box truck or 26' box truck
This job has expired.