ADP is hiring a Deal Desk Analyst/ Deal Consultant - Commercial Operations Center of Excellence (CoE)
The Deal Desk Analyst is a key facilitator for the Sales teams. You will serve as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on deal policies, contract and product configuration, and business terms. You will also advise Sales on objection handling techniques, alternative contract options, and/or improving the underlying process to help drive deal closures within ADP's Global Enterprise Solutions segment. We are seeking an individual who has high-energy, thrives where things move fast, and deadlines must be hit without exception. They will work directly with sellers and sales leaders as part of the quoting and pricing process.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success, culture, solving challenges and building invaluable working partnerships motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven and Social Responsibility
- Provide support and guidance to Sales on best practices for deal management and contract structuring.
- Shepherd and project manage deals through the sales cycle and internal approval process in collaboration with the appropriate cross-functional teams
- Identify and document deal making policies in support of the contracting process
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert on deal policies including contract terms, fallbacks, product configurations and business terms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Pricing, Legal, Finance, Product, etc) providing advice and deal insights in order to build scalable, efficient processes; drive improvements in policies, processes and systems to help increase Sales and Seller productivity
- Manage post-sale transition to ensure Sales to Implementation cycle is efficient and seamless
- Conducts and coordinates financial, market, operational and related research on clients to audit and adjudicate deal value, sizing, and disputes
- Analyzes historical pricing and provides recommendations and guidelines to sales leadership
Prepares analytical models, calculators, etc to evaluate strategic pricing decisions
- Manage and analyze data at both client and deal level that ensures accuracy and compliance with Sales and Service customer onboarding policies/procedures
- Cultivate strong partnerships with your peers in cross-functional teams (sales, implementation, clients) to ensure Sales to Implementation cycle is efficient and seamless
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's Degree OR relevant work experience, with 3+ years of experience in a deal support role
- Ideally in a tech environment - business operations, finance, sales operations or systems integration a plus
- Ability to assess problems in a structured fashion and identify key issues to solve
- Work well under pressure, with intense prioritization along with timely and transparent communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to partner with Sales and other internal cross-functional teams, such as Finance, Legal, and Pricing
- An eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture