Meta is seeking a Program Specialist focused on Talent Alignment to join our Data Center Site Operations ("SiteOps") team. Our data centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative services are delivered. The Talent Alignment Program Specialist will be responsible for facilitating and managing our business processes related to our talent strategy which includes maintaining the job descriptions, question banks and all related collateral for all positions in our global team to reflect the position correctly, working with recruiting to fill these positions in a timely fashion, ensuring consistency across job families in responsibilities, qualifications and descriptions, and actively looking for opportunities to improve our hiring processes, in collaboration with our recruiting team. This role will also support the team by identifying key process metrics and improvement opportunities to develop people and teams within SiteOps, working closely with SiteOps Global/Geo, Site, and Functional Leads, as well as our cross-functional partners. The ideal candidate will gather business and technical requirements across teams, think broadly and strategically about initiatives on a global basis, use data collection and analysis to drive decisions, and work with stakeholders to operationalize headcount planning, budget facilitation, and hiring decisions. The successful candidate will prioritize for positive impact, and will be highly organized and structured, synthesizing available data into information that is readily actioned and communicated. The candidate will need to be forward thinking, anticipating future needs and growth trends, and sequencing work based on the maturity and priorities of the broader organization.
Data Center Talent Alignment Program Specialist Responsibilities:
- Own the job description and question bank repositories for SiteOps, ensuring they are current at all times and reflective of the roles we have on this team and used during the hiring process.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to define and then deliver improvements in our hiring processes that yield efficient hiring of qualified candidates.
- Improve the clarity of job descriptions and question banks by working with position owners to rewrite when needed.
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team.
- Lead improvement efforts that drive consistency in how we describe positions across SiteOps using common terminology while ensuring each position has a unique description.
- Build relationships and gain consensus with key stakeholders while focusing on executing timely solutions.
- Own the document management process related to hiring including job descriptions, question banks, new role template justifications and more.
- Maintain confidentiality and appropriate discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Mitigate risks by managing dependencies across multiple teams, locations, and sites. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track exceptions.
- Support local site management teams to optimize staffing requirements.
- Fully leverage existing and new technology and decision support tools, including global standardization of reporting for stakeholders.
- Proactively provide regular updates to leadership and key stakeholders on KPIs, improvements, and risks.
- Effective technical drafting and copy/edit skills that make draft material easier to understand.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience communicating key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences and working with technical management teams to help develop processes and solutions.
- Proven organized with information, documentation, and workflows. Experience putting information into a structure so that others can quickly find what is needed.
- Experience capturing complex concepts and communicating them to stakeholders effectively.
- Highly organized in communication. Demonstrated experience in keeping information structured in a manner that allows others to quickly understand content and message.
- 5+ years of operational experience working in a similar business function.
- Experience in using Excel, Word, G-Suite applications.
- Bachelor's degree in language, English, business, human resources or similar program that is aligned with the job description.
- Program/project management experience.
- Experience documenting business requirements to drive development of new tools
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.