Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Maintain data files related to our e-commerce platforms for customer, Product, Pricing, costs, and raw materials components, for our Samples and Merchandising products.
- Write reports to evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy.
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
- Research and determine scope and complexity of issue to identify steps for resolution.
- Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
- Maintain a record of original data and corrected data.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality.
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Participate in projects as assigned by management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must have 2 or more years of a college degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an e-commerce role which includes online retail, distribution, or managing data for a website.
- Advanced level Excel skills is required and must have experience using Power Query, PowerBI. Visualization tools are a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in Customer Service, Distribution, or Manufacturing Operations
- Experience with programming language at any level (beginner to advanced)
- Experience with AS400 and SAP is a plus
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures and the ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to discuss ideas at all levels within the organization and the ability to propose new ideas.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills to interpret, adapt, and remedy incorrect information.
- Ability to coordinate diverse administrative tasks requiring exceptional organizational skills and drive for result.
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines, changing priorities, and consideration for team needs.
- A team player that considers the needs of others and can balance those when considering tasks at hand.
We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean!
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.