Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology - NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract's focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving sexual function*1,2. The UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH in men over the age of 45. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 175,000 men have been treated with the UroLift System in select markets worldwide.** Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
*No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the FDA pivotal study.
** Management estimate based on product sales and average units per procedure
- Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study
- McVary, J Sex Med 2014
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate and/or the inability to control the urge.1 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate. Position Summary
The Customer Service Specialist provides frontline services delivered through the Customer Service department. As an integral member of the Customer Service team, this position supports team members in the field to drive sales and ensure customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for all order management and service related tasks, including processing orders, credits, quotations and return authorizations. This position requires collaborating with team members, department management, and other key stakeholders to perform routine business activities and initiatives necessary to achieve successful outcomes.Principal Responsibilities
• Interact with customers positively and professionally for all customer service activities.
• Provide support for all aspects of customer support, including account setup, order entry, complaints, feedback, credit requests and other related activities.
• Perform order entry and follow through of all purchase orders, scrub orders, inside sales support requests and returned goods requests promptly and through completion.
• Conduct Customer Consigned inventory audits and generate reports as necessary.
• Administer field inventory and company-owned equipment ensuring all inventory and compliance rules are met
• Administer Selling Programs and Promotions with our field and customers
• May conduct audits in support of ISO and revenue recognition type activities for the Customer Service team
• Conduct new field or CS hire training as requested.
• Participate and Collaborate on assigned Regional Calls as requested
• Complete other job duties as requested.
• Assist the Customer Service Management team as required.
• Contribute to the Company culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high achieving, and fun!Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree, relative experience, or equivalent practical experience.
• At least 5 years of customer service, accounting or technical service related experience preferred.
• International business and export experience/knowledge preferred.
• SAP experience a plus.
• Experience in a manufacturing and distribution environment strongly desired.
• Experience at a medical device company strongly desired.Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Knowledge of professional customer service concepts and practices with the ability to apply company policies and procedures to daily work for the resolution of issues.
• Demonstrates good judgement and effective conflict resolution skills with the ability to handle complex accounts and challenging customer service inquiries.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
• Flexible and ability to adapt quickly to changes resulting from a dynamic and growing business environment.
• Knowledge of order entry and ACD call routing systems.
• A passion to help patients, physicians, and others.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.