To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED required. Prefer a two (2) year degree.
* Minimum two (2) years of related experience in a customer service environment with heavy customer interaction; manufacturing environment preferred.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Articulate with use of good grammar skills.
* A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills with high ethical standards and a positive professional image
* Technical and/or cable and electronic component knowledge desired.
* Knowledge of ERP/CRM systems preferred, prefer SAP experience.
* Proficient in MS Office.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Solid critical thinking skills to analyze information and develop creative approaches to problem solving.
* Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement is preferred.
* Proven track record of leading successful teams toward a common goal.
* A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
* Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing and ambiguous environment.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write business correspondence and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, suppliers, and employees.
* Superior ability to escalate tactfully in order to receive acceptable customer resolution.
* Portrays a positive and professional image. Ability to establish relations with a wide range of personalities, cultural backgrounds and educational levels.
* Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to job-related situations.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Exceptional organization skills, detail-oriented approach and thorough in completing tasks with speed.
* Ability to work professionally and effectively on the telephone, through email, through written correspondence, on a PC and on the Carlisle IT systems.
* Ability to work overtime and flexible hours to meet customer needs.
Up to 10%
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will act as a liaison to provide and process information in response to customer inquiries, concerns and requests pertaining to Carlisle IT products and services. The CSR will strive to meet the expected level of service, responsiveness and quality objectives of the customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Develops and maintains customer relationships making 100% customer satisfaction top priority
* Works with internal partners to facilitate Paper Vision services onsite.
* Review, process and facilitate expedite requests for the CS Team.
* Manages consignment program and billing of customers.
* Responsible for providing forecasting demand for customers and coordinating with internal partners.
* Partners with the division team to conduct price testing.
* Responsible for generating pro-forma invoicing for all pre-pay customers.
* Manages and reviews Customer Scorecard activity creating action lists for improvement.
* Responsible for managing open order and shipment reports to ensure scheduled deliveries are met.
* Support requests from other team members to ensure customer needs are met.
* Interacts with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are communicated and met.
* Ability to anticipate issues and work with cross-functional resources for problem resolution.
* Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry and accounts.
* Prepares documentation as needed and handle all documents and correspondence professionally and in a timely manner.
* Continuously acts as voice of customer, making sure expectations are aligned from internal resources to the end-customer, escalating as needed.
* Adheres to all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
* Maintains clean, organized work environment and adheres to all safety standards, procedures and regulations.
* Contributes to team effort in a collaborative and supportive manner.
* Physical demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to continuously use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may intermittently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
*Other duties as required in support of the department and the company*
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Carlisle IT is a clean facility housing different kinds of machinery, equipment, processes and chemicals which produce potential hazards in the work environment such as: ergonomic, chemical, machine point of operation, and powered industrial vehicle traffic. These hazards are controlled through means of engineering controls, such as machine guarding, and administrative controls, such as safety policies and programs. In certain areas of the facility, employees are required to wear Personal Protective equipment such as Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses, Safety Toe Shoes, and hand protection.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all of our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
* Clear ANSI Z87.1 safety rated glasses are required for the job when in the manufacturing areas. Safety toed shoes or boots (ASTM 2413-11 standard) are required for job when in specific manufacturing areas.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 6 minutes ago
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Posted 6 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!