Itero Group is a Women-Owned Small Business! We have been named a Great Place to Work three years in a row, offer a competitive rate and benefits package. We are hiring a team of Customer Service Representatives.
Job Description: Receive and handle inbound calls. Will take Member and Provider Service calls. Requires proficient computer skills. Will be trained on the Avaya telephone system.
• 100% remote but MUST be local to Pittsburgh or Camp Hill
• Contract only for about 3-6 months
• USC ONLY
• Start date: 9/19/2022 - There will be no other date allowed due to training.
• Must have a typing speed of at least 30 WPM.
• Bilingual Spanish speaking candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply
• This is high energy role and requires individuals who can adapt to changes quickly
• Will work in a fast passed environment
• Must have empathy and the ability to control conversation/call
• High school/GED required
• Customer service experience
• Call center experience (this is a high call volume position) (Preferred - Health Insurance Call Center Experience)
• Soft skills are very important to this role and require a level of professionalism and caring.
• Attendance is critical. You should plan to not miss any time during the first three months of the assignment due to the pace of the training class. Missing three days of training is cause for immediate termination.
• Must be able to work any shift between 8:00AM - 8:00PM
• Must be open to working the 11:30AM - 8:00PM shift
• Professional behavior, on camera training and adherence to the current Work From Home policy is required.
• Work from home is not a substitute for child care or elder care. You must be on camera and an active participant in the class.
• Smoking of any type (including e-cigarettes, vape, etc.) is not permitted during the class.
If you are looking for a role where you will lead with integrity, create and innovate, inspire excellence, be a respected member of the team, drive results and have fun, we look forward to connecting with you!
Itero Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our