Job Location: Boise, ID
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Mandate
This position requires that you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (even if working remotely) and present proof of vaccination before beginning employment. If you receive an offer of employment, you will be asked as part of the background check process to upload a copy of your vaccination card. If you believe you require an accommodation for medical or religious reasons related to the vaccine safety mandate, you may submit a request after you receive an offer of employment. Instructions on how to do so will be provided in your offer letter.
The Customer Sales Executive (CSE) is responsible for profitably growing assigned customer (Albertsons Companies Corporate Snacks and Grocery segment and division responsibility) and Hershey's business to achieve objectives and plans, including net sales, market share, trade spend, and sales activity margin. This position will have Albertsons headquarter interfacing related to Snacks and Grocery portfolio, additionally full portfolio within an allocated Division. Responsibilities include business planning & analysis, creating valued business partnerships with customers by becoming a business advisor, and achieving mutually beneficial agreements through skilled negotiation and understanding of the customer's business. The CSE will also leverage insights to build a 1 to 3 year business plan and deploy supporting tactics to achieve financial objectives.
* Achieve net sales, market share, trade spend, and sales activity margin targets for assigned customer(s) by simulating and planning incremental volume and pre and post analysis as well as displaying core competencies and behaviors. This includes judiciously managing and allocating trade funds to achieve profitable sales growth.
* Effectively utilize Hershey's analytical tools (e.g. PlanEx, IRI, IBM Demantec, One world Sync, EYC Loyalty data and RMSI, etc.) and processes to drive profitable and predictable sales results.
* Build and maintain appropriate sales plans, internal/external systems.
* Manage trade fund budget to include clearing deductions.
* Monitor and control customer expenses to include WASTE and supply chain costs.
* Provide category analysis and consumer insights to customers as well as other category tools/consultation with Cat-Man partnership.
* Develop and provide resources and tools to the divisional CSE team (Snacks and Grocery)
* Work collaboratively with Hershey Seasonal CSE, Hershey Corporate ED CSE and Shopper Engagement.
* Some travel required
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Experience: At least 3-5 years relevant sales experience.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (email@example.com).
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!