WSFS Bank is seeking a Customer Experience Quality Assurance Analyst. The Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and testing the Quality Assurance (QA) of complaints received through the internally developed complaint management system. The incumbent will partner with internal and external 3rd party service providers to analyze and identify the root cause of all complaints handled and provide recommendations to eliminate or minimize reoccurrences. The incumbent will work with the QA Program Manager in the development and implementation of QA policies, conducting QA testing, identifying processing discrepancies, and presenting solutions. Additionally, the incumbent will assist with the publication of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for internal/external business partners, line of business managers, Executive Management, the Board of Directors, and Regulators. The Customer Experience Analyst will review and analyze Customer survey results to identify potential complaints and/or Customer friction points, which will assist in the development of projects designed to enhance the Customer experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Risk Management, Retail Banking, Bank Operations, or Quality Assurance/Control experience is required
- Project management experience preferred
- Works effectively, independently, and collaboratively as a team member with cross functional teams and external business partners.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and adapts in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Must have the ability to interpret and analyze data to develop recommendations for action plans that will drive projects for improvement
- Exceptional follow-up skills, and the ability to navigate the organization
- Must have effective and professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Suite is desired
- Some inside footprint travel may be required
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Requirements: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
- This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
- Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
- Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
- Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.