A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Customer Care Associate position involves working in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
Who You Are:Basic Qualifications:
- Interact daily with our customers via phone or email, identifying the reason for the inquiry and either providing direct assistance or involving the appropriate support team.
- Receive training and ongoing coaching enabling you to deliver a better customer experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 1+ year of customer-facing or sales support experience OR High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 2+ years of customer-facing or sales support experience
- Positive, friendly, takes pride in work, and eager to learn
- Respectful, honest, humble, and willing to embrace challenges
- Strong interpersonal communication and written skills
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize incoming tasks
- Knowledge of SAP or Oracle, and Microsoft applications
- Multilingual skills (French and Spanish)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219361
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(< 1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.