Do you want to work for a global company that creates remarkable experiences through people, products, and food? If you want to be part of a rewarding People First culture that values relationships, trust, and taking the long view, then this is the place for you. Henny Penny was named the 2021 Dayton Business of the Year for many good reasons. Read on to learn more!
The Services Program Coordinator's role is that of a program/project manager to ensure that the Technical Service team and Service Network are fully prepared to launch new products and services, to support those initial pivotal activities in New Product/PCN process, and to oversee our service programs (i.e. planned maintenance, Prime Install, etc.).
What We Offer:
What You'll be Doing:
- An opportunity to work for a company that is 100% employee-owned. As an employee-owner, you will be enrolled in our employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) program following one year of service. This is a qualified retirement plan that is separate from your 401k and consists only of Henny Penny shares that will be paid out when you retire (or when you leave the company, but we hope you'll stay!)
- Annual company performance bonus in addition to base salary
- Defined career paths so you'll always know what's next and what steps can get where you want to go
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement and unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, and paid holidays
- Onsite wellness clinic offering preventive care services such as wellness screenings, annual physicals, and related lab work at no cost to employee-owners
- Activities including department outings, holiday parties, and our annual company-wide Thanksgiving Dinner
What We're Looking For:
- Act as the Technical Services representative on New Product Development (NPD) teams and ensure relevant information is shared with Technical Services Team (TST) and our service network
- Communicate deliverable dates and project expectations to Tech Writers, Tech Trainers, and the Manager.
- Inform the NPD/sustainment engineering teams on the progress of TST deliverables.
- Review all PCNs and ensure relevant information is shared with TST and service network and provide feedback to the design and sustainment engineering teams promptly.
- Provide training to TST for NPD projects as well as significant PCNs - to include error codes, plumbing, electrical schematics, and sequence of operations.
- Aide in the development of Service Readiness processes and templates creating repeatable processes to ensure customer and service network readiness for the release of new products as well as changes in existing products.
- Provide input on needed technical/operational and startup documents Proactively identify online documentation needs and contribute to Knowledge Base Creates tools to effectively monitor and track the progress of the project(s) for:
- Internal information
- Customer requirements
- Leads cross-functional teams to achieve solutions for customers with a sense of urgency Organizes and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to gather required information for the successful completion of the program/project and ensure the programs/projects are executed on time
- Manages changes to the project (scope, schedule, cost, etc.)
- Builds and maintains relationships with third parties/distributors/customers Drafts official correspondences (bulletins, instructions, memos, etc.) to communicate key information to third parties/distributors/customers
- Follows up with stakeholders to ensure the successful resolution of issues Drives continuous improvement throughout our after-sales network Reviews site surveys to determine equipment feasibility
- Communicates utility requirements to customers for new equipment
- Executes follow-up calls resulting from Customer Service surveys Identifies opportunities for business optimization
- Reviews technical documents (instructions, manuals, etc.) for accuracy
- Consistently models the Company Values and Expected Behaviors Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (with engineering focus preferred) or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of project implementation or industry-related technical experience.
- PMP (preferred but not required)
- Self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detail
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Henny Penny internal systems (JDE, Apps, Concur, Halo BO Analytics, etc.)
- Foodservice equipment/industry knowledge a plus
- Intermediate understanding of Henny Penny's products and services
- Proven record of meeting work expectations and delivering on time
- Collaborates well in a team environment across multiple departments
- Electrical, gas, diagrams, and control programming skills are a plus
- Ability to diagnose improper installation & perform equipment installations is a plus
We're known in our industry for making the best commercial food equipment in the world. Every day, millions of people eat in restaurants operating Henny Penny equipment. We're a behind-the-scenes engine in the world's most demanding kitchens, including long-term partners like McDonald's, Chick-fil-A, KFC, and Wendy's. We're 1,000+ employee-owners who thrive by living a People First mission: to support employees in becoming the best version of themselves both personally and professionally.
We recently completed the largest expansion in our history with the addition of 150,000 square feet on our Eaton campus. This expansion drives development of the world's most reliable, easy-to-use equipment with an innovative new space for global research and development. We have several collaborative spaces for our project teams, a dedicated electrical engineering lab for our hardware and software engineers, a full model shop for rapid prototyping, and a brand-new test lab that has 300 feet of hood space to test new equipment on our product roadmap. On top of that, we have a new state-of-the-art kitchen for our food science group to meet with our customers, understand what they need, and then dial in our equipment to help them make legendary menu items.
Henny Penny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability or handicap, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), marital status, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This job has expired.