Walk - In Interviews Available!
Walk - in to meet us every Monday - Friday 2pm - 4pm!
Perform customer service duties such as processing customer orders, tracking product availability, and handling any issues on customer inquiries in a timely manner.
Lineage is currently searching for an Export Clerk to join our team! The clerk is responsible for ensuring proper export documentation, container specifications and data entry for all shipments. This person assists the Office Manager and other office staff with daily functions and serves as a backup during absences. In addition, the Export Clerk is responsible for the execution of export documentation requirements for shipments originating in the US to destinations globally.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, fast, accurate, detail oriented and takes personal pride in their work.The Export Clerk must have excellent communication/customer service skills as well as solid problem-solving abilities. The right candidate will be organized, capable of multi-tasking and comfortable working on a computer throughout the day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all documentation meets export regulations; copies data and compiles records and reports
- Verifies quantities, pallet IDs and/or lot numbers to ensure actual quantities and pallet IDs picked by the warehouse and match quantities and pallet IDs per the pick ticket and check sheet.
- Responsible for government filling requirements
- Gather and compile export documents for vessel consolidations or container shipments.
- Coordinate with AMS and FSIS/USDA Veterinarian for signing export documents and vessel/container sailing
- Navigate through FSIS/USDA website for export country requirements and slaughter plants eligible for export
- Confirm product certification and labeling in accordance to USDA rules and regulations
- To evaluate and verify information on FSIS form 9060-6 and FSIS form 9060-5 or other import country's certificates. This includes gathering of additional certificates, such as country required letterheads.
- Coordinate with customer and USDA/FSIS for any additional information required for certification
- Coordinates with warehouse and transportation to ensure timely and accurate preparation of shipping and receiving documents
- Verifies accuracy of information listed on Bill of Ladings and receiving documents
- Process shipments on FedEx and UPS system
- Transacting of daily shipments
- Fast paced office setting connected to a warehouse environment.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities.
- The warehouse itself is a cold storage environment.Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below in certain areas).
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and at times and can be loud
Lineage Team Members:
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Strong office admin/clerical skills
- Available to work occasional overtime
- Ability to read and take direction in English
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety.Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K, and Paid time off.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.About Lineage Logistics:Lineage Logistics
is the largest temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics company in the world. With one of the largest facility networks in the United States, Lineage is built to deliver sophisticated, customized and dependable solutions to the food, retail, agriculture and distribution industries nationwide. However, it is the people of Lineage Logistics that set it apart - people who are creative, dedicated to getting the job done, and absolutely committed to customer service.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.