Join our team! First American's Mortgage Solutions division provides lenders with solutions to originate, close and service quality loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.firstam.com/mortgagesolutions/
Reviews title products, performs administrative functions and coordinates with clients to obtain documentation needed to clear title discrepancies. Answer customer inquiries through phone and email with a high level of customer service.
- Performs clerical duties and gathers information for clearing title
- Reviews and clears discrepancies on title (order payoffs, subordinations, deeds, addressing judgments, etc.)
- Keeps a working pipeline; works new files
- Performs customer service functions and responds to customer inquiries received via phone and email
- Ability to work multiple clients daily while staying within each client's guidelines
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.