Summary of the Position: The CRM Administrator will be responsible for assisting in the administration and project direction of the customer relationship management platform and other integrated systems within the business processes. The primary programs supported in this role are consumer-based sales programs. This role will help manage systems and process in an effort to maximize sales and growth of the business and will play a key role in support of the system users. Close collaboration with an internal contact center, lead generation team, digital marketing team, IT members and various other departments will be the focus while being able to translate business needs into system design, workflow management, user workflow management, documentation and reporting.
Approach and Deployment (What to Do & How to Do It)
Results – Performance Measures
- Understand Marketing/Lead Generation goals and translate to practical system development.
- As an active member of the marketing team, understand overall program goals to drive system processes and structure recommendations.
- Play a key support role for CRM users
- Understand day-to-day activities
- Provide support and solutions to issues as they are reported through users
- Learn, understand and integrate data structure and sources related to key CRM uses.
- Become familiar with multiple internal business systems to understand how data will link within CRM.
- Experience troubleshooting, maintaining, upgrading, and repairing the Dynamics CRM application
- Implement Microsoft CRM system enhancements to support new programs or processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand their business requirements and form proper technology and data integration processes.
- Drive administration and support for usability, training, documentation and processes.
- Collaborate with department supervisors, IT/server administrators, and business analysts to drive process improvement, support, documentation and procedures.
- Interface with Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation partner and liaison with internal IT team to facilitate technical work and assistance in testing for enhancements and upgrades.
- Work with internal IT and external implementation vendor to manage process of technical projects and system changes.
- Develop analytics based on Microsoft CRM data and other connected data per internal requirements.
- Use out-of-the-box Advanced Find, Dashboards and Power BI.
- Perform data imports and administration as needed
- Responsible for data integrity, data cleansing, best practice data processes.
- Administer integrated applications such as email chat, phone, or other solutions.
- Understand how solutions work with CRM, test and execute.
- Maintain, monitor, and support all instances of MS Dynamics and work collaboratively to support related systems such as Click Dimensions or Power BI.
- Draft, publish, maintain and share business process documentation.
- Work with Digital Marketing Team and Web Development Team to add campaigns, designate toll-free phone numbers and defining form fields. Click Dimensions experience a plus.
• Best practice processes established for system usability, documentation and change management.
• Support of primary teams resulting in positive experience.
• Analysis/reporting is easily accessible with accurate system data.
• Successful implementation of new programs into CRM system.
• Provide guidance and direction to additional team members.
• Effective project management related to excellent prioritization and use of time and resources.Job RequirementsExperience:
• 2-5+ years of experience in relational database and customer relationship management.
• Experience with sales and marketing teams preferred.
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving user issues.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365, a plus.
• XML experience, a plus.
• Microsoft D365 certifications preferred.
• Power Automate experience, a plus.Knowledge:
• Knowledge of business processes, especially sales, marketing and email marketing functionalities.
• Knowledge of MS Dynamics data structure and functionality.
• Advanced skills in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to translate requests from business users into business requirements.
• Strong understanding of relational databases and ability to architect database solutions.
• Interpersonal skills – listens to others, works well in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills including written and verbal ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
• Planning and organizing, can prioritize work activities; uses time efficiently.
This job has expired.