TriMark USA is one of the country's largest providers of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits.
FULL TIME | HYBRID | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
The Credit Administrator reports to the Credit Manager, and is located in San Diego, CA.
The Credit Administrator works with our Credit team to assist in collections of past due receivables and general administration of the customer accounts. Will work primarily with our National Accounts and Chains departments but will assist with our outside territory sales as well. This position could grow potentially grow into the Credit Analyst position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact customers regarding overdue invoices and reconcile customer accounts as needed.
- Process Sales Information Sheets (SIF's), credit applications and credit reference checks for management approval.
- Answer incoming calls and set-up/maintain department and customer files.
- Review credit holds and approve shipments of orders.
- Generate various month-end reports.
- Process general ledger adjustments.
- Identify and handle prepaid order conversions as needed.
- Process customer refund checks.
- Generate manual invoices/proformas as requested.
- Backup responsibility to Credit Support Clerk position.
- Research and resolve customer disputes.
- Provides customer credit information or rating on request to other trade companies.
- Keeps accurate notes within Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to note all credit collection activity to accounts
- Attention to detail; gathers/analysis information; and identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills* Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Responds promptly to customer needs and requests for assistance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conversational phone skills and experience dealing with customers
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views
- Basic PC proficiency utilizing Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 operating system(s)
- Basic business math skills
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Hands-on knowledge of ERP, or CRM systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- One year of related experience and/or training; or one year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of both education and experience.
- Experience in collections within a distribution environment is a plus.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
This job has expired.