Job ID: 215922
Location: RESTON , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-21
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is seeking a Counterintelligence Analyst to support the Reston, VA site. This position will allow telework. The successful candidate shall fall under the SAIC Security, Security Intelligence Program and its CI mission supporting SAIC and it’s Customers. Services include support to intelligence analysis, investigation, cyber, forensics, technology protection, and counterintelligence training. The successful candidate must have knowledge of the Intelligence Cycle, Intelligence Support/Role in the decision making process, CI Flags and knowledge of Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) Tactical Technical Procedures (TTPs), Methods of Contact and Methods of Operation, and knowledge of HUMINT collection operations. The successful candidate will triage anomalous event data of a counterintelligence nature; conduct complex, deep-dive, all-source analysis; provide investigative leads; do analytic case support; conduct investigations into CI related matters, provide support to insider threat investigations that may have a CI component and complete special analytic projects as required. The successful candidate will also be participating in multiple Counterintelligence collaborative partnerships external to SAIC.
- Review and analyze reporting and case files related to CI investigations and produce Analytical Reviews. Analytical Reviews will identify investigative gaps and/or operational potential, to include CI flags, CI indicators, and operational vulnerabilities which pose a CI threat to HUMINT activities, and produce comprehensive CI reviews.
- Conduct coordination among analytical elements of the DoD, IC and other government agencies, and for CI investigations matters and provide threat related data back to the division as it relates to CI investigations.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Internal and External Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Review active and terminated investigations for vulnerabilities, leads, and trends and prepare them for retirement.
- Develop counterintelligence products as required
LIASON: Serves as Subject-Matter-Expert to the Manager, Security Intelligence Program and serves as special external spokesperson for the organization on matters pertaining to counterintelligence threats to SAIC.
- Master's Degree and three (3) years related experiance, Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years related experiance or eight (8) years of related experiance
- Must possess a Top Secret clearance and must be eligible for SCI access w/ successful poly
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses: Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC), Army – 351L Course (or its predecessor), Army – 35E Course (or its predecessor), Air Force –Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor, Navy – Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.